Wa Na Wari Artist Survival Kit
Curated by Wa Na Wari to heal with art.
Relax, meditate, explore, breathe; nourish body, mind, and soul. This kit includes books, bath salts and crystals, chocolate and spice blends, coloring pages and stickers, face mask and button, all lovingly packed into a limited edition Wa Na Wari tote bag designed and screen printed by Sharita Towne.
- Coloring page and sticker by Zahyr Lauren / The Artist L. Haz
- Rosemary Peppermint Rose bath salts by Sol Glow
- 3 oz. (full size) Seattle Chocolate Jcoco Boharat Middle Eastern Spice in Dark Chocolate collaboration with Chef Tarik Abdullah
- Crystals: amethyst (protection) quartz (healing)
- Wa Na Wari button
- Premier Issue of Chukundi "Kun Luv" Salisbury’s The Adventures of Lil Bigfella
- Chef Tarik’s spice blends: Pacific Seafood mix, and Cooka T’s Spicy Blend, good for meat and chili
- Wa Na Wari hand-screened tote bag by Sharita Towne
- Alice Walker’s Taking the Arrow Out of the Heart book of poetry in English and Spanish
- Wa Na Wari cotton face mask printed by Mint Factory